SeaMonkey Vision: Stability
- Keep the SeaMonkey user experience stable and
- The SeaMonkey user interface should be kept
familiar to former users of the integrated Internet suite.
- Apply "constructive conservatism" to the
user experience - don't revolutionize and don't deny change but evolve
it in a controlled way.
- SeaMonkey should be practical and simple
enough for beginners as well as able to adapt/adjust for more
- "Stable" SeaMonkey releases should be tested well enough by the
community that we can trust they feel
mature enough for production use.