- bugzilla.mozilla.org product/component structure problems -
bmo reorg needed ASAP!
- Not certain yet how non-FF projects can/should deal with post-CVS mozilla2 world
- One hg-repo-per-project gets hard when you want
- Developers may need to relearn a whole toolchain, including VCS, webtools, etc.
- Mozilla2 still sounds as too much of a moving target to even try adding stuff on top
- How much rewriting do our apps need? manually? automated?
- SeaMonkey/Thunderbird/Sunbird not even at alpha on 1.9 yet,
no free dev resources to look at even more experimental stuff atm
- We might need/want a 1.9.1, being 1.9 + selected toolkit fixes that couldn't make FF3